
Friday, February 12, 2010
Remember...
Look what I saw at the store today! She looks a little different, her hair and the dress isn't the same. Couldn't find starlite (the horse).. bummer! Brooklyn wasn't interested so I guess I can't buy her for me... I mean Brooklyn ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
She's just beautiful! I think its funny she's back, and you should have bought her anyway.
I have not read blogs for a while..so here are all my comments in one!!:) First, I do love rainbow bright...but I wish they make her look "thicker" like she used to, I think that they make every doll have a figure..o-well I am still happy she is back!
I cannot beleive your post from the gym!!! It would make me so mad when parents thought that just their kid could do whatever they wanted...if everyone did that we would not have rules!!!
You need to tell what happened to your van,very sad:(
Post a Comment