Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what a week

Warning: story ahead followed by tonz of pictures;

Last Monday afternoon/evening Cory was supposed to be headed out of town to Pocatello. About 3 or 4 I started having contractions, wasn't really sure what was going on so we dropped the kids off at a neighbors and went to the hospital. After a few hours there, they gave me some shot that stopped the contractions and we went home (my nurse in the labor and delivery wing was a HORRIBLE person -she asked how I would rate my contractions and I said 8-9 and she's like "well if you were really at a 9 you'd be crying"-Maybe I don't cry lady! I wanted to strangle her). They wanted to stop my contractions because I wasn't quite 37 weeks yet. Cory obviously didn't go to Pocatello that night but was going to go Tuesday morning instead. We got home about 10:30

I woke up about 5 on Tuesday and the contractions were back-this time closer and harder. NOT FUN!! Again Cory wasn't going to Pocatello! We dropped the kids at a different neighbors so Logan could get on the bus with her kids and Brooklyn could stay with her-I was thinking it would only be a few hours and they would give me the shot and send me home again-wrong- it ended up being an all day thing. (I SOOO owe Anjeanette some chocolate muffins from Costco! :) I felt so bad she ended up having to watch her all day!! We went in and they tried to stop the contractions again and they couldn't so they just decided to deliver me.


Reagan Ellen Grace Omanson
5 lbs, 4 oz.
20 inches






the kiddos coming to see Reagan, me too I guess :)



Big brother..again.



Going home! yay!!

Brooklyn didn't want anything to do with me or Reagan at the hospital but as soon as we were home she was asking if she could hold her. She's such a good big sister!




We are so blessed to have little Reagan in our home!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations, she is such a cute one! And I just love her name!

Liz said...

she is a tiny cute baby! Best of luck with her! I love the name~!

Sara said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! And you look GREAT!