Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer time

We've had fun this summer, just over a month before school-crazy! (even crazier, if we still lived in meridian we'd have about 2 weeks before school!)

We put Logan in baseball this year, He had fun, lost interest in the 3rd to last game, but he can hit pretty good and catch, when he's paying attention! :)


The batting helmets are HUGE! Logan would swing and they'd come around his head, then he has to hang onto it when running. So funny!

Don't know why but this picture reminds me of the roadrunner.


Out in left field




We went to the I.F. zoo with some friends. I'm awesome and didn't get pictures of all the kids. I went with 2 other mommies and we all have 3 kids and one mommy is cooking her 4th.



The goat looks like it's eating Reagan's foot.


Sadie and Logan (like I said, I'm awesome and didn't get the other kids!)












































No comments: