Monday, November 14, 2011

Trip to Boise

A few weeks ago Cory had a buisness meeting over in Boise, the kids were out for parent teacher conferences so we all went. I think I spent about 3 hours at Hobby Lobby. :) Love. We went back on Saturday too! Saturday we went to the Zoo. The last few years we bought a pass and would go almost every saturday.



The leaves were changing colors and were so pretty!





Reagan loved the lions.






I question the older 2's judgement...they let the baby drive? :)



I love the praire dog in the silver bowl .

Traditional picture on the little tiger. (reagans 1st pic. on it)


I love how happy rea is in this photo, I wish Brooklyn was a little taller. We walked back to the car through the rose garden. I was surprised there were so many still in bloom.

It was a fun but fast trip. I almost don't like going there because it makes me home sick all over again. It was good to see old friends when we went to church on Sunday.





























































































































































No comments: