
Last night about 12 I was headed to bed and I looked in my door way and I saw a sippy cup. I investigated further and saw Brooklyn asleep in my door way. I picked her up and she woke up and said "mommy's bed." As I laid down she cuddled up close to me (she is NOT a cuddly kid) and said "knuckle me" which means rub her back. As I rubbed her back and she smiled at me I thought of how blessed I am to have such a sweet little girl. I love her deeply and our family would not be complete without her. I'm grateful for that "cuddle" moment so I could be reminded of how much she means to me.






1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big! I'm glad you have a blog, if you have any questions about blogging feel free to ask me.
Post a Comment