
I found this recipe online and thought it looked good and was waiting until Christmas time when I do my mass baking to try it out. However we got invited to our friends house for dinner tonight and I was asked to bring dessert...perfect! It was easier than I thought it would be (with kids running in and out "mom I want a taste!!" "I wanna help" "Cookies, yay!" toys under my feet, stepping on the dog...) although, I did have to fight with my evil nemesis...
I always forget that after I put powdered sugar in my mixer, I need to turn it on slowly but I just whip the mixer up to medium and POOF! It's snowing inside my house. Festive, yes, pain to clean up though. Anyways, these cookies are way yummy and it's hard not to eat the frosting while filling the cookies! :)

http://olivejuiceco.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/12/little_pieces_o.html Here is the link to the site I got the recipe from.
2 comments:
They look so good!
Hey! That recipe sounds delicious! How funny with the sugar...I've done that with flour before. I felt like the biggest idiot because my hubby came in right when I did it. lol. But he knows I'm not the greatest cook so we got a kick out of it.
Sorry I didn't check your blog 'til now! I totally forgot and then all of a sudden remembered that you told me you had one on Facebook.
Your family is too cute! I loved the costume idea. They looked so adorable. I love their blue hair. :D
Post a Comment