
"Have no fear," Said the Cat in the Hat. "These things are good things." And he gave them a pat. "They are tame. Oh, so tame!"--Dr. Seuss.





I really admire people who come up with such creative ideas for thier costumes, so I decided to give it a shot instead of spending 20-30 bucks on each costume (that they would wear for a few hours for one night). The kids didn't like getting thier hair colored, so I got as much as I could in their hair (not much). We had fun with it though and people kept asking me if they were twins....ummmm, no.






2 comments:
Nice being creative on the costumes. Wish we could have seen them. We missed you on Sunday.....glad you're back. Hope you're still planning on a "Twilight", girl's night out! :)
Oh! They are so cute! Too bad we missed seeing them in all their costumed glory! It was so fun playing Rock Band with you guys while you were here though! Cory is an AWESOME singer! LOL!
BTW- I get asked all the time if my kids are twins too. :)
Post a Comment