I've been couponing for a while now and have a binder-some of you have seen my binder, well it's doubled in size! A 1 inch binder just wasn't cutting it! At night I check 3 different websites to read about the deals going on at all the different stores. I do this a night just before I go to bed so then in the morning, after work (i get done at 12:30) I can run right out to the stores. Lately I've been waking up so tried! I figured out what it is.....
I dream of couponing!! (yes, couponing is totally a verb -ask any krazy coupon lady!)
I dream I'm at the store, walking the aisles, finding the right coupons to go with the right deals. checking out, handing the cashier my coupons.....
Then in the morning I am so tired because I've been shopping all night long! 







No comments:
Post a Comment