Tuesday, November 3, 2009

pumpkin patch

I'm finally updating cuz my sis in law yelled at me...ok that's not the only reason and she didn't really yell... :) I just didn't have anything to blog about.

We tried to go to the pumpkin patch with my cousin and his fam. but they had other plans-we'll have to catch them next year!



Cory and the kiddos

me and the kiddos-look at my white pumpkin-awesome right?!

Don't know why the colors weird....
I am a dork and didn't get any pictures of the pumpkins after we carved them. We did a pirate, a regular face (circle eyes and zig zag mouth) and with my white one we made "holes" with an apple corer and then painted the "plugs" black and orange and put them back in the holes so it looked polka dot. so cute and I'm so mad I didn't get pictures!

No comments: