Last week I was asked if I wanted to be the daycare coordinator at the club in Nampa!!! It's closer to my house, better pay and i get to pick my own hours-goodbye 2hr workdays! Well I guess the club is pretty screwed up, Andrea (the manager of the daycares and the coordinator @ black-eagle) is out there "fixing" things so I get to take her place for a few weeks/month at the black eagle club. This kinda sucks cuz I have to drive farther than when I worked @ silverstone, and I'm going to get to know those girls over there just to switch to a new club and have to get to know all those girls! Oh well I guess! I'm excited/nervous, I don't know what I'm doing...hopefully everything will run smoothly, and I'll get the hang of it there just in time for me to switch to the nampa club! haha.
Today was my first day at black eagle- my kids aren't used to "working" 6 hrs (6hrs is what i would get after 3 days of work!). They are sooo grumpy! I think bed time is coming up soon. I'm grumpy too because I didn't get to go couponing until I got off at 3:30 and the store was wiped--as in NOTHING-- ok i did get some things, just not cereal(of any kind! not even Cheerios!!) yogurt, Kleenex, flour, or broth. It sucked! I did get shampoo and cond. -that made me a little happier! So for you couponers out there- alibes @ 5 and Overland isn't looking good!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congrats! I really liked working at the gym, I wished that I had an option to do that again (and so so my thighs!!!) Good Luck, you will do awsome!
Post a Comment