Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day


Logan's quote upon seeing the clothes, "what the hell is this?" -I'm not lying.

oh yeah Cinderella!

At my moms house she had 6 (soon to be 7!) grand kids and 4 dogs. it was crazy fun! oh and that's not an announcement from me. ;)



I guess cory didn't like his gift? No he did! He got some much needed shirts and tie for work and he got......




Ok this is for me too ;) On our other TV movies that were "dark" you couldn't see ANYTHING. I was watching Harry potter one night and Cory came home and asked why I was just listening and didn't have the TV on- I did. Its nice, we like.


It was a Fiesta Christmas for me! I got Fiesta from everyone! :) My inlaws got me lunch plates (there's 2 of each color) Cory was a stinker and got me the colbalt baking dish and an ice cream maker-even though we both said the TV was from both of us to both of us-stinker! Mom and my brother got me the bowls, the platter, and the salt and pepper shakers.























































































2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I wonder where Logan learned to talk like that....LOL! That is too funny! Love the new TV, that will be so nice. With your new dishes...sounds like you need to host a "Fiesta" party! Yeah!!! :)

Christie said...

What?!?!??! You're PREGNANT?!?!?!? Haha j/k