Monday, May 3, 2010

Brooklyns B-day

Brooklyn turned 4 on Sunday! She was so much fun to watch this year and kept asking all week if it was her birthday yet and if she could have presents.

I hate glasses! :P all my pictures have horrible glares from her glasses-maybe I should just be a better photographer!

Such a ham!


4 comments:

Allison said...

I think Brooklyn is so cute! Happy Birthday!
-Cory

Allison said...

Thank you Cory for commenting on my blog! Nice to know somebody reads this!

Amy said...

hey! I read this...and, she is adorable! So glad she had a good birthday. We tried to call but she was in bed or no answer, so be sure to tell her we are glad she had a great birthday! Oh, and leave that Barbie in Boise or Haiden will steal it. LOL!

Christie said...

Barbie's butt is on fire! hehe :) sorry, that is the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the picture with the candles.