Congratulations!
lol! I thought you weren't telling anyone? :)
not till my parents found out! beside will all the HUNDREDS of people who read my blog I figured it didn't really matter :)
Congratulations! That is great news! I hope you are feeling well!
Oh my gosh, that is so cool! Congratulations!
Congratulations, thats exciting. Our fist little one is due July 7th so we are getting ready for that adventure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations!
lol! I thought you weren't telling anyone? :)
not till my parents found out! beside will all the HUNDREDS of people who read my blog I figured it didn't really matter :)
Congratulations! That is great news! I hope you are feeling well!
Oh my gosh, that is so cool! Congratulations!
Congratulations, thats exciting. Our fist little one is due July 7th so we are getting ready for that adventure.
Post a Comment