We went to I.F. for the 4th cuz the events here are all one word--lame. It was so COLD at the parade! People had sweat shirts and jackets on. I'm a dork and thought it was summer for some reason and didn't even bring jackets so I stole some blankets from my mom's house and wrapped the kids up in those. We didn't take many pictures because as I stated before, it was cold and I didn't want to move!
BMX bikers doing flips and stuff- I was impressed-this guy had a helmet, some of the others didn't- great example guys! ;)

Governor Otter and the first lady (ever!?)-
Brooklyn was being a pill- big surprise- and wouldn't pose for the camera so I had to hold her head so Cory could get a quick photo. Don't mind my hands strangling her...
Logan has skating class every week and I'm looking to get Brooklyn in a dance class but don't want to fork out the money for it if she's going to be too shy and just stand there the whole class. The next few weeks should fly by pretty quickly, Logan will be going back to school in about a month-all day! It will be strange not taking him to work with me...






No comments:
Post a Comment