Tuesday, August 31, 2010

update..ramblings

I haven't updated in a while...
what we've been up to:
Nothing. :)
Logan started school on the 11th. He likes it ok, he says it's not fun cuz all they do is "work" I have mixed feelings about his teacher but she seems really organized-which I like in a teacher- I keep laughing at the work papers he brings home, on some of them she's written "use your best handwriting or use your best coloring"...yeah he's six, not saying that now isn't the best time to work on that- it is, but still... I find it funny.
He just got done with the "learn to skate" classes and now he'll be in hockey cubbies!
Can you see him in there? :) This isn't even full gear!
Brooklyn hangs out with me all day-poor girl- she's coming out of her shell a little bit. she has a friend at work that she LOVES. She also found a new friend in the ward-yay! A girl her age who lives just up the street, they've been back and forth to each others houses for the past few weeks. Get this, Brooklyn went to her house--withOUT me! wahoo!!


We did try to do a few dance classes for her over the summer, that was too much for her to handle. She was sooo excited, ran into the building and into the class then she froze. Cried for the first 10 min and then stood there the other 35 min. Maybe someday... so glad I bought her the outfit...grrr


Cory is getting ready for busy season, poor guy has to travel a lot...again...I did get him out of two weeks of travel to Oregon, they scheduled him to go the last few weeks of October. Yeah I'm gonna be 39 weeks then, he doesn't have to go now. :)

I'm getting bigger and bigger, you know when you nuke a marshmallow in the microwave and it gets all puffy...thats kinda how I feel...ok not really, but it's how I look. :)

I'm a little stressed, I'm in charge of the primary program and it's the Sunday before I'm scheduled to have the baby. Great timing I know! I'm trying to be super organized so if I do go into labor someone else can just step up and know what to do and what's going on. The program is written and I have all the kids assigned a part (NOBODY MOVE IN!! ) :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Jordan did Ballet for 1 month. She would freak out and cry after about 10 minutes, so we were done with that after about 4 weeks. It's overrated any way. Music is so much more valuable and it's something they can use their entire life! I know you have a piano.... :)