Thursday, January 13, 2011

goodbye house

Ok I've whined enough about leaving my house but ONE last post and I'll be done! I want to show you the inside if you didn't get a chance to come over...

the outside (duh) look at Logan and Brooklyn!-i think they're about 4 and 2 here

front room: aka-the mormon room

1/2 bath on the way to the kitchen

kitchen



dining room, Cory called this the circus tent wall

Family room
all the bedrooms are upstairs...




bathroom at the top of stairs



Master is to the the right of the stairs
door leads to bathroom and then walk in closet off the bathroom (i didn't get pics of the closets, probably cuz they were all torn apart, but all four rooms have walk in closets)


going opposite way from master there's a laundry room and across that is Logan's room


Brooklyn's room

Everything room ;)
And that's pretty much it...goodbye house, on to bigger and better adventures! **oh and my house was ALWAYS this clean ;)

No comments: