Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting settled

Everything happened really fast between moving, finding a place, Christmas and new years. We found a place to live the Wednesday before Christmas and literally dumped everything in the house Thursday night, went back up to I.F. to spend the Christmas weekend up there came back Sunday night and went back up to I.F. to spend the New Years weekend with family.

Logan is liking school except for the getting up part. School starts @ 8 here and we live in the country so the bus picks him up at about 7:15-7:20ish. that means he gets up about 6:30. poor kid is so tired when he gets home, he goes to bed real well so that's a plus!

Brooklyn is driving me up the wall, she's so bored. She follows me every where asking me what I'm doing and why. We need to find her a little friend. :) She asks me when we're going back to Meridian and when I tell her we're not she just says well I really want to and when I'm a mom I'm going to go back! :)


Reagan turned 3 months- (not cool) She's smiling and "talking" it's so cute but she needs to stop growing up.

"talking" to dad

Here are some photos of the main level of the house we're renting. There's also an upstairs and downstairs, I'll post photos of those when/if I clean those parts of the house.
Kitchen (i'm on the stairs looking down)The "white" thing in the top right hand corner is part of the landing to the stairs, I like the island but I don't like that the stove and sink are on opposite sides of it (call me crazy but I like having a straight shot to the sink from the stove) oh and there's no pantry- I miss that.

Dinning room, the white door leads to a bathroom. my table looks tiny-maybe cuz i'm far away?

junk room/ craft room. This is on the other side of the kitchen and there's a door to the outside around the desk on the right, that's where the stairs to go down are at too.
Living room. The door that's shut is Reagan's room, the wall on the left that you can't see has french doors that go out onto a patio/deck thing. On the far side of the photo the"eggplant" room used to be a porch but they closed it up, that really is the junk room right now. I have my bookcase and rocking chair in there though. It's such a narrow room I'm turning it into a reading room.
These are the mountains to the south of Pocatello

This is the view standing next to my mail box. I live in the middle of no where. It's cold here, it sucks! Haha actually I kinda like it (not the cold..the middle of no where part..)
Photos of the backyard. in the top photo the property ends at the "yellowish/brown" looking field. The little deck looking thing goes around the house to the other deck that the french doors from the living room lead to.
In this one the property goes behind the sheds. The interstate is out there somewhere past the fields but before the little hills/mountains-clear out there! Like I said I'll take more photos, it started to snow and I'm a wimp and ran inside. :)



















No comments: