Logan turned seven a few weeks ago. Really? Seven? I'm 21 years older than him (20 for a few more months!) eek 30 is sneaking up! Sad and excited to see him grow up! 
We went down and decorated his room while he was asleep. He was so excited when he woke up. "mom the birthday monster came!" :)
Looks like him don't you think? All he wanted was Lego's. He's really into Ninjagos ever since he saw an episode of it at grandmas house.
He's so funny when it comes to money. He's like, "All right! Cash!" Thanks grandma and pa O and Scarr family!
oh goodness. Am I ready for broken windows? good thing we have a big yard, he will be clear out towards the farmers field!
He wanted cupcakes for his birthday instead of cake so I made these cupcakes a friend told me how to make. They're called trojan cupcakes. They are chocolate cupcakes with a chocolate chip cookie baked into it. Then cream cheese frosting with chocolate sprinkles and a Hershey chocolate square on top. AKA: diet bombs. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment