Logan and Brooklyn's glasses are finally here!!

I had a heck of a time trying to figure out when the glasses were coming. I have a few friends who have ordered from this website that sells really cheap glasses and have had no problems. I ordered a pair for Logan and Brooklyn on August 30. They came today, the 14th of October!! I was told it would take 2 weeks then an extra 3-5 days from the x-tra strength prescription (poor Logan is blind as a bat! I'm not joking either!). On the 18th of September I was told that the lenses would ship from China to California the week of the 21st and then the week of the 28th, they would be shipped to me. So the week of the 28th comes and I don't have any glasses. So I talk to them again and they said that the lenses wouldn't leave China until the 5th of October and then be send out the next week. So that didn't sit well with me and I told them I wanted free shipping and a discount and so they gave me the shipping free and Logan's glasses for free. The glasses shipped to my house on the 5th and got here on the 14th. So it was kind of crazy dealing with the company and getting
the glasses here, but I am glad that we have them now!When I put them on Logan he looks at me, puts both of his
hands on the side of my face and says "Mom, that's SO much better!" Poor kid can FINALLY see!! For Brooklyn this is the same old stuff to her! But for now she's happy and covered in candy corn! All I can say to my kids is I'm sorry! Cory has 20/20 vision so all the blindness comes from me and they can be either near sighted or far sighted because I am both (they are both far sighted)! So again my 2 children, I am sorry I am blind, because now you are too. :)






1 comment:
Cute kiddos! I think that kids are so cute with glasses. I am sure that it is no fun keeping track of them...but cute nontheless!
Post a Comment