Friday, February 6, 2009

ABC Tag

ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My hubby
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Wednesday-my day off of work
E- Essential Item: Undies!
F-Favorite Color: green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: gummi bears
H- Hometown: Idaho Falls, Idaho
I- Favorite Indulgence:Tillamook Ice cream-any flavor
J-January or July: July
K- Kids: Two; 4 and 2
L- Life isn't complete without: family
M-Marriage date: July 19
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 older brother, 1 older sister, 1 younger sister
O- Oranges or Apples: apples, oranges are too much work, by the time you peal it, you've died from hunger.
P- Phobias and Fears: anything creapy crawly; anything bad happening to my family
Q-Quirk: my kitchen has to be clean before I start cooking in it
R- Reason to smile: it's getting warmer outside!!
S- Season of Choice: spring
T- Tag three people: the first thrre people who read this
U- Unknown Fact about me: I can eat a bag of popcorn in about 5 minutes
V-Vegetable: potoatoes
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails
X- X-ray or Ultra Sound: depends on what you need it for...i don't know!
Y-Yogurt or Yo-Yo: Yogurt, it's the only thing I have time to grab as I'm running out the door to work.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

I love reading tags. You really can find out some fun stuff about people. Like how we are a lot alike. I too cannot cook until my kitchen is clean, and even as I am cooking, I am cleaning as I go. What is with us. I don't think of myself as a clean freak, but what else is it? At least I know I can trust eating your food, knowing it's coming from a clean kitchen. :) About being tagged, I am probably not the first to read this, but the first to comment. :)