Ok so we have our check book register in excel, checking, savings, gas card, our cafeteria plan from work, anything and everything financial is in excel. That's the way Cory's brain works-excel.-- So I always bug him about his psychotic spreadsheets and how he can't live with out them (I kinda don't blame him -I mean hey-that's what he stares at all day at work), he spends an hour or so looking at the spreadsheets when he gets home from work. Loony.
Well . . .
I am an excel nerd.
AHH! Everything I get goes into a spreadsheet now! For primary for opening exercises, the kids do a talk, scripture, Article of Faith, ect. I put that into a spreadsheet so we know who did what when, any lists I need to make---- excel spreadsheet! (that's supposed to sound like Oprah yelling excel spreadsheet) I think about spread sheets, dream about spread sheets, I AM an excel spreadsheet (sorry -- lost my cool there)! I need special and professional help. I just got done grocery shopping and I'm going to put my receipt in an EXCEL SPREADSHEET to compare who has the best prices on certain items....oh Help!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I use to love excel, but haven't used it for years. Sounds like you are an "excel nerd", just like your nerdy husband. :)
HAHA! I use excel for everything. I make my lesson plans on it, chore charts for the kids, grocery lists, everything. Too funny!
Wow! That is fascinating...and super smart! I'd be proud of that if I could have the motivation to that. I think it's great! Your kids will thank you later when you've kept all their stuff organized as well...until they can do it for themselves of course. Don't want you doing all the work now would we?!
Post a Comment