Thursday, December 3, 2009

Turkey Day!

We usually stay home for Thanksgiving but this year Cory was over in Pocatello working. He went over Sunday night with his co-worker and I stayed and worked my Monday-Wednesday shift (we closed @ 12 on wed.) I drove over to Pokey picked Cory up, then we headed up to I.F. It's Cory's family's turn for Christmas this year so we went with my parents for Thanksgiving. We went to my grandmas house. I haven't been to my grandmas in 5 years so it was good to see the farm again. Enough blabbing....picture time!
Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandkids, Great-grandkids...
Jake and Christie
Grandpa and Grandma
Me and LeAnn -yeah we're hot! ;)
Niece and cousin
These next pictures Christie and I went around the farm and had fun messing around with the camera...enjoy!

Love the next two--

We could be Bond girls!

Logan was on the trampoline for hours..on the way home he kept saying that his legs were tired. Poor boy!

No comments: