A few months ago my friend refinished her bathroom vanity and it's so cute! You should see her house, probably over half the things in her house she's refinished, she's amazing! I bugged her to tell me how to do it so I could do it to my kitchen chairs and table. I've done the chairs and the table legs but I'm really nervous about doing the table top. Probably because it's a big area and I don't want it to look bad! Here are my before and after chairs:



Table legs
I'll post the finished product when I'm brave enough to do it.
1 comment:
I like. They probably look way better in person....it's hard to see the finish in the pic, but I know what they will look like, so I already know I will like it. The top should be pretty easy. You can't really mess it up....just go for it. Call me if you want any help...I would love to. :)
Post a Comment