We saw this dude on Saturday @ costco with THE COOLEST STROLLER EVER. We didn't want to be all freaky and ask him about it so we just stalked him thru the warehouse till Cory was able to read what brand it had on the side. Hee hee. Totally less freaky. It's a peg perego skate.


Wicked right?! You can take off the bassinet and put on the car seat (which is what the dude in the store had done) the bassinet can adjust to 3 different positions, you can flip it around so the baby faces out, not towards you... Cory likes that the handle adjusts so he can move it up and not break his back to push the stroller. And now for the bad part--cost. This little baby is $750!! the car seat (which of course you have to buy theirs cuz other brands won't fit) is $250. Like I said before why do cool things have to be so expensive? I found one on ebay for 100...not bad considering the original cost..but still. I wouldn't and haven't spent more than $125 for a stroller-and it came with the car seat. Oh well, I guess I'll just have one more thing to drool over. :)






1 comment:
I think it's awesome! I bet you could retrofit your own carseat into it with duct tape.
Post a Comment