-Anyone want to give me a few thousand dollars? And by a few I mean about 65.... :) There's some land up here we want to buy. ahhh dreams...
-I finally stopped singing that Tracy bird song "We're from the country". "Everybody knows everybody. Everybody calls you friend, you don't need an invitation, kick off your shoes come on in. We know how to work and we know how to play. We're from the country and we like it that way". Oh crap! Stuck again...
-I am sick of killing/cleaning up flys. They are everywhere! We probably have some infestation. Think of that show "the birds", like that only with flys. Ok they don't attack, but there's tonz of them.
- I would not have chosen the floor color. They have hardwood all on the main level and they picked this:

We'll just call this color "blond" Hello! You live on a farm, farms have dirt (among other things) and it shows up nicely on the floor. My floors are SUPPER clean cuz I sweep at least 5 times a day- I wish I was joking.
- I love having a husband. Who knew I would like to be married? ;p He gets home at 5:30 and he's home. Not pulling the laptop out to work more or worrying about all the things he has to do the next day, he's just home.
-Logan loves school! Yay!!!!!! I'm sorry(no i'm not) but his teacher in meridian was HORRIBLE. If anyone's kid gets miss keeney next year kick and scream till you get someone else. Not joking. Awful awful teacher. Logan would cry or whine every morning cuz he didn't want to go to school. I am so glad he has an awesome teacher now. I've emailed her a few times and she is so nice and I asked if Logan was having a hard time paying attention (because that was the whole issue in meridian and according to miss keeney, something was "wrong" with logan-have the email that proves she said that) and she said only a few times he looses focus but she just reminds him to do his work and he gets right back on task. Miss keeney was convinced logan was autistic, pushed so hard we even took him to the Dr. Dr said he's not even close to being autistic. If getting logan away from that situation was the only reason we needed to move, I'm so glad we did. He reading has improved, I didn't think math could get much better but it has, he actually tells me what they did in class. In meridian he could never remember or they "didn't do anything". He's so excited to tell me about his day. I could go on and on but you get the picture.
-We moved Brooklyn and Reagan's room. Brook is on the main level now and reagan is in the room next to ours. It works out well. I think Brook was afraid of the room upstairs...? No clue why, but she stays in bed and is much happier and that's all I care about. :)
-I say things like, "Lets go into town". hee hee my parents talk like that. They grew up on a farm and used to go into "town".
-Alco is walmart's little sister.
-So sick of winter. It's amazing how fast you get used to warmer weather. I grew up in eastern Idaho, I know what winters like. We only spent 4 winters in Boise but they were so nice!! I'm constantly cold. on our bed we have our sheets, the comforter, a quilt and another blanket. Yes, the heat is on in our house.
-It's windy here.
-I like how open everything is. We drive through a normal neighborhood and are like, wow the houses are really close together. After living practically on top of our neighbors, we like space.
-Can't wait till it's warm! BBQs on our deck, room for the kids to run, run, run. Ride their bikes without worrying about my sloped driveway or people zipping up and down the street. Playground in our own backyard, not around the corner.
-I feel lazy. I mean I know I'm lazy, that's not a new discovery. I just felt less lazy when I was working and only had one day off. That day off I always felt like I got a million things done. If I didn't do it on my day off, then it would never get done. I try to keep the house clean, dishes done, clothes put away....ok the clothes will never be put away! The laundry basket is "away" right? I told Cory I hate doing laundry and asked if I can just throw clothes away at the end of the week and buy new ones. He laughed and said sure. Yes is yes...right? ;) hmm I wonder if I could talk him into that idea with the dishes...
-I love love love having time to craft, I just wish I didn't have so many projects I've started!
-And a million other things that enter my mind.......






No comments:
Post a Comment