I bought some flowers and clips and decided to sell them. So I got brave and posted a few on etsy. I hope they sell!! I have a TON that I want to list, but we'll see how it goes! Here's a sample of a few items I have for sale:
Butterfly clips
Gerbera daisy clips
Go check out my site! www.etsy.com/shop/allio10
In other news: Logan goes to school and then hides in the basement aka: Logan's man-cave. Brooklyn isn't up to much. We register her for kindergarten on the 3rd. Really? That's a week! I don't know why I'm having a hard time with it. Maybe cuz Logan was so relaxed about everything and Brooklyn is the complete opposite. Oh well it's just registration, she's not going..yet.
Crazy kid.
Little Reagan is not so little anymore. She's 4 1/2 months. Smiling like crazy, has dimples a mile deep, starting to roll over, she gets her arm stuck and then it's like she has such a rolley polley belly that her legs hover off the ground, pretty funny.
Little red head.
That's pretty much life. Real quite here. I love it here but I'm also missing friends. :) Come visit me people!
When is it gonna be spring? It's march (almost)! Any day now would be perfect!






1 comment:
It's spring here in LA just pack up and make the drive!! Free room and board :) (for a week at least).
Post a Comment