Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooklyn








Brooklyn turns 5 today! Big girl already. On Friday I told her that her birthday was on Monday and she asked if that's when she starts school. So cute. I think she's excited for it and a little scared. It will be good for her. We have an orientation Wednesday night that we'll take her to so she can see where the classrooms are and everything.

Her room decorated.



I made her a bag for church so she could carry the children's songbook she got.


She got an awesome barbie bike. It has a little bike on the handle bars so you can put a barbie in it and she can "ride" with you.




She LOVES tangled. She received two dollies from both grandparents. She's been packing them around everywhere.




I asked her what cake she wanted and she said a cake with Easter eggs, puppies, cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls on it. yeeeaaah... So I suggested a pony cake and she was all for it. It was my first time playing with fondant and gumpaste-nasty stuff. I didn't get the cake perfectly smooth so my fondants all lumpy-whatever, it's just going to get cut and eaten. I didn't get a pic of the inside but i did 6 layers each a color of the rainbow. I found this idea at make it and love it but her cake is so perfect-so don't go look at it! ;)



Happy Birthday little "big" girl. Love you tonz!


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wow! That's a pretty dang good first try! I would have never guessed.