Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

We had a bbq the day before Easter and had an Easter egg hunt for the kids cuz our yard is perfect for it! We were planning on having a bunch of people come over but a few families had some issues come up last second so we had one family come and my sis and bro in law were awesome enough to come down last second (thanks amy and rob!!!)



I love how my kids cooperate when I ask them to show me their bucket of eggs. Logan- "here it is mom." Thanks dude. Brooklyn wasn't much better... :)





Easter afternoon. We did baskets after church cuz doing it before with church at 9. Don't think so.


Logan found his in the "porch room"

Brooklyn's was in the exersaucer
Logan flashing gang signs.
Love trying to get a photo with a baby and 2 goofy kids. :)


I made Brooklyn and Reagan the same church clothes. The flowers are removable that way it's easier to wash and I can put different colored flowers on the shirt.













































1 comment:

Kellie said...

I feel so horrible that we were not able to make it, I'm so very sorry. Hopefully we can get together soon!