Last Thursday my two sisters, mom, dad, and I were able to go to see the musical Wicked. IT was AWESOME!!!! LOve LOVE LOved it! We bought tickets through cory's old work last April and were planning on having everyone come stay with us...yeah that's hard when there's someone living in your house. Cory had some meetings that week in Boise with the credit union league (or something) So it worked out perfectly for me to stay with him in the hotel plus he could watch the kiddos! My parents pricelined their hotel and got one right up the street from us. My parents drove to Am Falls with my sisters and my nephew then we put Brooklyn and Logan in the car with my parents and us sisters and the 2 babies rode in my car. We had some good giggles. My little sister is hilarious. We were listening to the soundtrack of wicked and we would be talking or just listening to the songs then my sister would bust out singing a few lines. Soo random and soo funny! haha. Love you Christie!
Back to the musical--Our seats were up towards the top but they weren't horrible. My mom brought binoculars so when you looked through those you could see the details of the costumes and the sets, so awesome. They moved the sets so quickly it was amazing, the songs are great, like I said the costumes-ahh I want to see it again now. I've been listening to the soundtrack since I found out we were going (a year ago) and I'm probably going to listen to it for another year! Sorry honey I know I drive you crazy with singing it--invest in some earplugs! :)

AWWW-- the parents how cute are they?!
These photos are from my cell and are awful! We couldn't get a good one!






1 comment:
It was fun wasn't it?! I loved looking at the costumes through the binoculars too AND the shoes!
Post a Comment