Monday, January 5, 2009

Bows

While on vacation my sister invited me over to her house and we made bows! I'm glad to spend time with my sister, growing up we didn't really get along but now she 's my best friend and I love her dearly! Find any kind of ribbon: and get some metal hair clips (craft stores by the bead section). After you make the loops (holding it is the hardest part) and put a twist tie in the middle, you glue it to the clips.

I made two kinds, the traditional, with the two loops on each side and then "curly" bows. You wrap the ribbon around 1/4 inch dowels put clothes pins on the ends and cook it in the oven for 25 minutes at 275 degress. How cool is that!?

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Very cute and probably pretty cheap too. Now she should have a bow for every outfit. :) Glad you had a great Christmas, but glad you're back.