I'm so glad that the other dentist was a dork and sent me to a different one. Our new dentist, Dr. Grant, is awesome!!! He's personable, tells me what he's doing while he's working on Logan, he had me come up and look in Logan's mouth with him and pointed out things on the
xrays, just very nice and friendly. Complete opposite of the other doctor, the first time I met him, he was
ok but that last time he was really rude so hopefully the next time I go to Dr. Grant he won't be rude! :) (I don't think he will be) Cory is out of town and wanted to see pictures of the tooth he pulled-- so this is for you Cory. They still need to put a spacer in it (they only had one Logan's size and he had it in but wanted to move it back a little and it broke-whoops!) WARNING: these are nasty!

The "junk" you see in there is residue from the filling the other dentist did--along with the cavity (the dark stuff)


Half his tooth is gone!! Poor kid!

You can't see it very well on the pic but you can almost see through the tooth from the bottom, it was starting to rot down into the root.
I'm so proud of Logan he wasn't fussy at all, held his mouth open really big for the dentist and it wasn't "so traumatic" for him like I was told it was going to be (from a dentist I don't think I have to mention but I am anyway....haha). Good job Logan! Now brush your teeth or your not gonna have any!
2 comments:
WOW!!! No wonder he was in pain! I am glad his dentist experience wasn't traumatic! Russell has a few small cavities that need to be taken care of but I really don't know how he will do. He had a MELT DOWN when he was getting a flu shot!
It's fun to find your blog! Valerie and Jenny were telling me about it on Sunday!
OK....that is gross. I know it was for Cory....but I couldn't help but look. :)
Post a Comment