
I'm supposed to have some guy come out a fix a few things on my house, this was tuesday at 1:30, we had set up an appointment. He calls me at 9 on Tuesday morning "hey I can be at your house in 10 min." me-"uh.. no you can't cuz I'm at work. That's why it was set up at 1:30." Him-"Oh well some things have come up and I'm not going to make it this afternoon. Can I come tomorrow at 11?" -me "fine as long as your here at that time because I have an appointment at 12." So he calls me at 10 to 11 and says it's going to be more like 11:30 because he's running behind-go figure. So he gets here fixes my stuff, spends half the time talking on the phone with his butt crack hanging out. (wow I think a little throw up just came up.) Anyway he leaves and I'm shoving the kids in the car to go to the dentist across town. I get there and sit for about 15 min and the dentist comes out and says that he's surprised to see me. --In Nov I took logan in cuz his teeth are awful and has about 6 cavities and needed to have 2-3 pulpotomys(kinda like a root canal) So he filled 3 and tried to do a pulp on the back molar and said that it needed to be extracted and he'd talk with the pediatric dentist I went to before this guy and he'd call me back and talk to me about options--the other dentist wanted to go to the hospital and do all the work there, yeah I'm not made of money and I'm still paying for Brooklyn's surgery and will be for a while. We had never heard back from the guy and logan's tooth is hurting him again, so I took him in. He referred me to a different dentist (cuz he sucks) I called at the office and set up an appointment just to find out that they don't accept my insurance. who doesn't accept delta dental?! Anyway so they find another guy for me and they accept my insurance but they're clear the crap out in kuna. I just googled it and it said it should take me about 26 min to get there. Ha! So I wasted an hour just to have the dentist say he doesn't want to pull it without going to the hospital and sends me to another dentist-thanks! He did give me a prescription for logan to help with his tooth pain. He said he'd give us amoxicillin -I told him logan is allergic to that. so he called in something else. As I'm leaving he says 'ok I've called it in --your amoxicillin should be there" -I stopped, "my son is allergic to it!!!" "oh yeah I'll get it changed" AHHHHH. Listen!! I drive way out to Nampa and get the prescription, I only had to wait 45 min (yes!)-thankfully it wasn't amoxicillin or I would have thrown the bottle at someone. And that has been my lovely morning/afternoon. How's yours? :)
Sorry to be crazy!






3 comments:
So sorry your day is sucking! Tomorrow is a new day, with new possiblities and ways for sucking! Hang in there!
Dang....bummer of a morning. Crazy how dr.'s can be so frustrating. Nothing worse than being sent around town for things. Hope you can get it all figured out, and get your kids feeling better. AAAHH...I hate dental work!!!!!
That stinks, next time you're in IF let me know, we'll have a fun night out!
Post a Comment