Monday, February 16, 2009

Wall Art

I found this wall art on sugardoodle (go figure). Anyways it looked way cute so I made some for my bedroom. I spent about $8 dollars on this whole thing. It said to use Styrofoam about an inch thick but I just used a foam board that's 1/2 inch thick (walmart-$2) the cheapest Styrofoam I could find was about $9 and I needed 2 of those. Oh yeah saving money!! :)
Funny random story: I was buying the rubber cement for this project and the cashier at walmart asks me how old my kids are, so I said," four and two" then she scanned the rubber cement and the register beeps and tells her to ask if the person buying that product is over 18. she looks at me for a min and asks, "your over 18 aren't you?" me-,"NO!! and I have a 4 year old! Honestly! I had the kid when I was 13." Ok I didn't say that but I wanted to. :o)

3 comments:

Anjeanette said...

OK, that's really cute too. I might have to copy you again. And, hey, I would love for someone to think I was only eighteen. Maybe that will explain all the bad looks you get from people. They think you were a sleeze when you were younger, since you already have a four year old. he he he :)

J.D. said...

Wow, thats really cool. Way to be all crafty. And don't worry, even though I'm your cousin and know all the stories of your youthful "excursions" I won't tell any walmart cashiers.

Christie said...

what did you use for the pictures. is it just like scrap booking paper or what?