Random story: So we're at Taco Bell Arena which is right next to BSU's football field. Logan looks over at the field and says, "BSU BOOOOOO!!!!!" Cory was so proud.
All the stakes:
These two were so cute! I think they are in High School still. They did great!

Our stake:
Some of the kids in our ward....hard to see sorry!






3 comments:
Oh, so good to see. I didn't get to go, but Nathan did. He said it was fun to see. Thanks for taking some pics.
That is funny about the BSU booing. Nathan would be proud also. BOO BSU!!
Fun posts! Your kindergarten post is funny. I actually just had that kinder choc not too long ago. my parents brought some back on ther gremany trip! And I love the green room, that was the color that I was going to do Aliya's, but we decided on blue indtead! I will have to post pics when hers is done.
That looks like tonz of fun!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment