2 things of wipes, 2 shampoos and lotions! Price before coupons, $16.06--I paid: $3.00! Most of that was tax too! I'm starting to get the hang of it but no where near the ladies where their before bill is like $200+ and only spend $2-4. --One day though, one day!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Target
So I've been trying to get into the whole coupon thing, I have a binder with different catagories and sheet protectors that I can slip my coupons into. I've started to go to walmart on Mondays because I can get TWO Sunday papers for 5 cents less than ONE subscription. These are the sites I visit, krazycouponlady, athrifymom, and fabulesslyfrugal. Some times they all have the same things on there, but they also have different ways of running the coupon deals. ANYWAY>>> I bought cereal a while ago (from Albies) and my "before the coupons" was 23.62 and only paid 3.32. So that was really good! well I went to Target (yay for Target!!) and bought:
2 things of wipes, 2 shampoos and lotions! Price before coupons, $16.06--I paid: $3.00! Most of that was tax too! I'm starting to get the hang of it but no where near the ladies where their before bill is like $200+ and only spend $2-4. --One day though, one day!
2 things of wipes, 2 shampoos and lotions! Price before coupons, $16.06--I paid: $3.00! Most of that was tax too! I'm starting to get the hang of it but no where near the ladies where their before bill is like $200+ and only spend $2-4. --One day though, one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That's AMAZING!!! I have just started couponing. It is fun, but I still have gotten such amazing deals. I did get hooked up with cereal at Albies!!
That's awesome! I tried couponing, but apparently did it wrong. However, I did get the fabulous deal on ceral at Albies, told mom about it, and got even more. We are now eating ceral morning, noon, and night. Oh well!
and I apparently cannot spell "Cereal"...
Post a Comment