Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun

Here's some of the things we did over the weekend. We colored eggs and did our own little egg hunt in the backyard. The kids are little enough that they don't care about going to an egg hunt somewhere. I watch egg hunts on the news and it's crazy!!! I don't think we'll ever go to one and here's why-- Brooklyn would never leave my side and Logan would probably get trampled by the other kids and not get any eggs and end up crying--why put my kids and myself through that?!

Sunday morning the "easter bunny" hides the kids baskets and they get to go find them. It was the first year we did this and it was pretty fun watching them look around the house and get so excited when they see their baskets.
















1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love Logan's expressions. Is he pouting? And when Brooklyns pulling his hair. Cute kiddos!