Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let's see what we can grow!

Over the weekend we got up early and went to Freddy's (Fred Meyer) to their fushia sale. We got some extra dirt and some peat pots for the seeds we want to start for our garden. We are
going to plant strawberries, cilantro, tomatoes, peas, a chive plant, zucchini, onions, jalapenos, green peppers, and beans! Hooray for a garden!! Here are some pics of us planting our starts:
Logan and Brooklyn making a hole for the seeds: Now for some water; we actually did this wrong, we were supposed to put the dirt in, water it and THEN plant the seeds, but that's ok! I don't think it will hurt anything. :)




2 comments:

Sara said...

So exciting!!! I love planting a garden!

Andrea said...

I haven't been blogging for while becuase facebook pulls me in and there is no time...but I was reading yours today and your posts are soooooo funny. I am laughing out load while reading. The excel spreadsheet is hilarious becuase I have a nerdy accountant husband too and i too have learned to really appreciate what it can do for me:) my favorite is the house pymt one where i can put extra on the mortgage and watch the years fall off at the end:) Anyway, thanks for the laugh have a great day!